Make your business glow
The optimal solution to a variety of challenges.
Sakura Information Systems (SIS) was established as the IT Solution Company of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Group (SMBC Group). We provide system development, operation service and other IT services to companies in various industries besides SMBC Group.
With over 45 years of experience, SIS is able to address Customers’ issue and hidden needs to generate optimal solution to customer satisfaction.
- Company Name
- Sakura Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- November, 1972
- 600 million yen
- OGIS-RI Co., Ltd. (Osaka Gus Group) (51%)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (49%)
- 22 billion yen (Consolidated) 19 billion yen(Non-consolidated)
*FY 2016 – Ended in March 31, 2017
- Number of Employees
- 1,400(Consolidated) 1,100(Non-consolidated)
- President and CEO
- Tooru Konishiike
- Main Business
- 1.Software Development
4.Sales and Lease of Computer Systems
5.Other related services
- Wholly-owned Subsidiaries
- SIS Techno-Service Co., Ltd.
Sakura System Service Pte. Ltd. (in Singapore)
- Head office
- 1-17-3 NBF Platinum Tower, Shirokane, Minato-ku ,Tokyo,
- Meguro office
- 4-3-17 Sakura Meguro Annex Building, Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo,
- Fukagawa office
- 1-6-4 Sakura Fukagawa Building, Tomioka, Koto-ku, Tokyo,
- Osaka branch
- 6-5-20 Osaka Diamond Building, Noda, Fukushima-ku, Osaka,
- March 1972
- Established TAIYO COMPUTER SERVICES,INC.
(Changed the name to SAKURA COMPUTER SERVICES, INC. in April 1992)
- November 1972
- Established MITSUIGIN SOFTWARE SERVICE CO.,LTD.
(Changed the name to SAKURA SOFTWARE SERVICE CO.,LTD. in April 1992)
- April 1980
- Opened the Osaka Sales Office (current Osaka branch)
- April 1990
- Established the Singapore subsidiary
(SAKURA SYSTEM SERVICE Pte. Ltd.)
- April 1994
- Merged SAKURA SOFTWARE SERVICE CO.,LTD. and SAKURA COMPUTER SERVICES,INC.
Formed Sakura Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- September 1999
- Established SIS Techno-Service Co., Ltd.
- July 2006
- Established business and capital alliance with OGIS-RI Co., Ltd.
- April 2008
- Expansion of established business and capital alliance with OGIS-RI Co., Ltd
- July 2011
- JOE Corporation (formerly The JRI Office Engineering, Limited)
became a subsidiary through acquisition of shares
- Business Support System
- ・Support for IT systems planning
・RFP creation support
- System Integration
- ・System development, operation and maintenance
・ERP installation, configuration, operation and upgrade
・Setup, operation and maintenance of mainframes
- ・Consulting and auditing service
・Provision of measures to prevent unauthorized access and information leaks
- ・Planning, construction, operation
・LAN construction and operation support
- ・BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
・Digital solutions (imaging and paperless)
- System Operation
- ・MSP (Management Service Provider) operation, monitor and maintenance of system
・Hosting / Virtualization hosting
- Other Services
- ・Data entry